Szmal werniks damarowy błyszczący from 2.78€
Szmal werniks damarowy matowy from 2.78€
Szmal werniks damarowy satynowy from 2.78€
Talens varnish dammar matt 082 from 3.94€The traditional final varnish, giving the image of even a mattluster (the effect of egg shell) and a protective layer.
Talens Dammar varnish glossy 081 from 3.94€The traditional final varnish, gives uniform gloss image and a protective layer.
Talens varnish final matt 003 from 3.94€Talens Picture Varnish matt 003, capacity 75 ml, Oil Color. VarnishFinal matt. Varnish to paints oil protects from oxidation, maintainsandprotects the image from the effects of moisture, dust, soot and otherharmful chemicals in the atmosphere.
Talens varnish final glossy 002 from 3.94€Talens Picture Varnish Glossy 002, capacity 75 ml, Oil Color. Varnish Final glossy.Varnish to paints oil protects from oxidation, maintains and protects the imagefrom the effects of moisture, dust, soot and other harmful chemicals in theatmosphere.
Talens retouching varnish 004 from 3.94€Temporary protection of images made with paints oil and refresh faded (matt) places
Used in conjunction of varnish with effect oldest. After12-24 hours, since the imposition of varnish with effect oldest,when the area is already dry, can be imposed varnish bulging.
Renesans Retouching Varnish from 2.66€Varnish retoucher with top quality resin and white spirit to protect images made in different techniques. Can be used in conservation work. Varnish layer deepens tone and colour saturation. It gives a uniform surface gloss.
Renesans werniks damarowy końcowy anti uv from 2.66€
Provides high sealing and resistance to the coating and uniform surface gloss, protects against dirt and dust. Prepared with top quality resin. For oil paints, acrylic and oily tempera. Contains UV filter.
- Very hard and durable sandarac resin varnish, ideal for the protection of wooden objects. As a varnish it creates a layer that perfectly protects the surface and gives a golden shine.
- Varnish aging is a brown liquid bitumen extract, giving the work an antique look - slightly dimmed. It should be used under cracking varnish, which is a prerequisite for mild cracks. Do not dilute To use brushes use turpentine. Capacity 100ml.
- Dammar Varnish satin gives a large shell and a single semi-tightness. Protects against dirt and dust. For paint oil, acrylic and greasy tempera. Prepared with the highest quality resin and beeswax.
- Final varnish very high quality. Valued because of the flexibility and the ability to remove the longer term.
Renesans dammar Varnish Matt Anti - UV from 2.66€Matte quick-drying varnish based on natural damar resin of the highest quality, designed to protect oil, acrylic and greasy paint. This colourless liquid perfectly protects the surface of the image by various contaminants and does not attract dust particles.
- Very clean lightweight varnish for retouching. Used as a final varnish, it gives a slight shine. Ketone resin and white spirit.
- Maimeri Picture Cracking Varnish isa ready to use amber solution that gives paintings and other objects anantique, cracked look.
- Transparent, colourless solution obtained from two solvents: white spirit and essential oil. Owing to this, the varnish has a shorter evaporation time, which allows for faster resumption of image processing. The function of this varnish is deep penetration of the pores of the image to eliminate the matte images created during the painting process.
- Damar vernacular is one of the oldest products used to work with oil paints. Varnish is obtained from purified natural resin dissolved in turpentine. The product held for a long time in the container may leave a slight sediment on the bottom. But this does not in any way weaken its properties
- The product contains petroleum distillate, mineral spirits, synthetic resin and UV filter. This Varnish is exceptionally smooth and transparent, it should be applied on a dry surface with a soft brush. It is advisable to lay the image when applying varnish in horizontal position to avoid streaking.
The retouching varnish contains mineral spirits, poppy seed oil and synthetic resin. It is a greasy product, easy to apply with a brush, mixed with paint on a pallet and applied to the canvas at the initial stage of image formation, to avoid dry spots. Shades are brighter, lively.
- Dense amber fluid. Apply a brush to a completely dry image. Gives an antique look. Gently tones hues, while protecting them.
- Glossy, almost non-yellowing, varnish based on natural resin for oil painting. Prepared from the best white palm resin from Palembang
Winsor&Newton Gloss Varnish from 4.66€High quality glossy varnish based on ketone resin. Create a protective coating of high gloss which can be controlled by adding a matte varnish respectively
- Linseed oil boiled with oil-soluble siccatives. Excellent as a binder of painting media and paints of your own product. To add already oil paints added sparingly.
Dries faster than bleached oil, cold pressed oil and Standöl.
- Silk-matte acrylic resin-free acrylic varnish to compensate for differences in the gloss of the paint surface.
- Glossy, almost non-yellowing, varnish based on natural resin for oil painting. Prepared from the best white palm resin from Palembang.
- Varnish retouching facilitates the position of fresh oil on dry paint layers. May be used as a temporary variant for exhibition purposes.
- The matt varnish dries to form a matte surface. It does not turn yellow, it can be removed with turpentine or white spirit. It can be used for oil and acrylic paints.
You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.